Biogas H2S Dry Media ScrubberIdeal for sites with low to medium H2S loadings.
- UK manufactured design
- Cleaner less corrosive gas
- Increased engine life
- Small footprint
- Reduced engine downtime for maintenance
- Dry or wet biogas can be treated
- Instant start up after plant shutdowns
Dry media scrubbers are particularly effective on sites with a low to medium flow and H2S content. This system can be installed as a stand alone H2S removal process or as standby/addition to an existing scrubbing process. This type of scrubber provides instant start up protection. This solution is economically viable when the combination of biogas flow and H2S loading requires a low annual volume of replacement media.
Consumables: Replacement media
Dry media absorbs hydrogen sulphide from raw biogas by facilitating a chemical reaction in the scrubber tank. AWT TRI-OX™ media neutralises the hydrogen sulphide and reduces odours, corrosiveness and sulphur emissions from your biogas. The tank size is carefully calculated to function for a specific time period or to achieve the maximum possible media life span, before it needs replacing. AWT TRI-OX™ media also has many other useful properties:
- removes H2S in aerobic and anaerobic gas flows
- dry granular form which is safe and easy to handle
- environmentally safe for easy disposal
- non-flammable and safe from exothermic reactions
- works on demand and can remain in standby mode
- can handle 100% relative humidity conditions
- spent media can be used as soil conditioner
- system can remain in standby mode for years.
Biogas with an oxygen content will provide optimum performance and removal efficiency of the media. Air injection can be considered.
Other related products: